High performance filtration of gas and particles beyond CE requirements: for longer and excellent filtration effectiveness. Specific cartridge structure: for better lower breathing resistance and user comfort. Adapted design: clearing the field of view.Individually wrapped: for better protection. Safety covers: for storage of filters of up to six months. Comes with two sealing plugs for safe storage. Available in economic, bulk version (box of 27 filters). Housing Aluminum. Connection system RD40. Standards EN 14387, EN 143. This filter can be used in combination with the half face mask N7700 Class 2 (N67701) and full face mask Optifit Class 2 (17150).
RD40 Combination Filter A2B2P3
€29.95 incl. VAT
ALUMINIUM COMBINATION FILTER FOR CLASS 2 MASKS
- High performance filtration of gas and particles
- Longer and excellent filtration effectiveness
- Better lower breathing resistance and user comfort
- Storage of filters of up to six months
- Suitable for N7700 Class 2 (N67701) and Optifit Class 2 (17150).