A premium multi-material screw featuring the award winning C2 twin-cut technology. The dual angle partial thread and high torque TX drive ensures maximum clamping strength on every fixing. Designed to prevent the timber from ‘jacking’ apart when fastening timber to timber. Ideal for applications such as timber studwork, panelling, roof and decking framework.
- Precision TX drive recess to prevent ‘cam-out’, giving a precise and positive drive control on every screw
- Ribs under head for improved countersinking and to give a smooth and flush finish, also prevents splitting and material damage
- Coated with a high-molecular polymer lubricant that reduces the insertion torque by up to 52% and increases rust protection up to 20 times longer than a standard zinc plating
- Dual angle thread for ultimate performance and exceptionally high pull-out resistance
- Patented twin cut technology for rapid “pick-up” and reduces timber splitting
- Partially threaded from 40mm